While the Hermès Birkin bag /purse can commonly cost anywhere in the range of $11,550 to $150,000, the late offering cost of one specific Birkin is breaking records and stunning individuals all over. Privé Porter, an authority of unused Birkin bags simply sold its most costly Birkin for an astounding $298,000 to one fortunate (mysterious) purchaser with to a great degree profound pockets, one would expect. This crazy new record beats the past offer of a Birkin for $222,000 at a Christie’s closeout in Hong Kong. So what makes this Birkin particularly expensive? All things considered, the 2008 purse is hand-sewn from splendid red crocodile skin, and its white gold equipment is encrusted in more than 10 carats of jewels. No major ordeal.
search our product
- Karlie Kloss’s Parisian 1-Piece Swimsuit May 24, 2016
- Top 10 luxury watches for women May 14, 2016
- Alessandra Ambrosio Shows How To Wear Summer Items May 14, 2016
- Best Wallets for Women in 2016 May 12, 2016
- Top 10 Best Short Skirts for Women May 11, 2016
Subscribe and Get News
Karlie Kloss’s Parisian 1-Piece SwimsuitMay 24th, 2016
Top 10 luxury watches for womenMay 14th, 2016
Alessandra Ambrosio Shows How To Wear Summer ItemsMay 14th, 2016
- No comments have been published yet.